About Membership in OSLA
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of OSLA. If you would like to contact us directly, please call OSLA at 416-920-3676/toll free 1-800-718-OSLA(6752) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OSLA Membership Benefit Partners - Available at Special Discount Rates to Our Members
Enjoy peace of mind knowing that OSLA is committed to providing members with superior Discount and Money-Saving Affinity Programs that will benefit you and your family.
Current Members: For information on how to access your benefits, please call the OSLA office or visit this page (you will have to log in).
Group Home and Auto Insurance - Johnson Inc.
As a member of OSLA, you can take advantage of the many products and services that Johnson Inc. provides. Members get preferred rates, and access to a wide range of products and services including:
Home and Auto Insurance - Special savings and discounts for group members and excellent customer service.
Johnson Personal Health Plan - An affordable health and dental benefit plan where pre-existing conditions will not automatically exclude you for coverage.
Critical Illness - Provides you with a living benefit after the occurence of a critical illness.
MEDOC Travel Insurance - A comprehensive travel insurance product that has been designed especially with your needs in mind.
Johnson Insurance Ranked "Highest in Customer Satisfaction among Home Insurers in the Ontario/Atlantic Region" News Release
is proud to manage the Professional Liability Program exclusively for members
of OSLA. For over 30 years PROLINK has been a 100% Canadian and
employee owned Independent insurance brokerage. Features of the insurance
- Members can obtain $2,000,000 no deductible in coverage for $50 per year
- Higher limits and additional coverage such as Commercial General Liability and Office Contents insurance can be obtained at competitive rates
- Special reduced pricing for OSLA members who act solely as employees without any work in Private Practice such as school boards, hospitals for $35 per year
- Complete online solutions. Apply, pay and obtain your certificate of insurance in less than 5 minutes
- Free 30 minute legal advice on Practice issues
- Added coverage for 2015: Trisura has added Privacy and Security Breach coverage at no additional cost to the OSLA insurance program.
Black, Sutherland LLP
Nelson Education Ltd.
More Speech, Language and Audiology books than you can shake a stick at! Receive a 20% discount on books and resources offered by Nelson Education Ltd.
Canadian Automobile Association
The CAA Corporate Membership Program for OSLA members is based on the CAA Plus membership but with added benefits. Features of the program and benefits include:
- 24/7 access to an extensive Roadside Assistance program.
- Emergency fuel delivery, battery boosts, flat tire changes, lockout services and more!
- Access to extended towing distances.
- A $20.00 voucher for an oil change.
- A $100.00 voucher for travel with CAA Travel.
- A $1000.00 reimbursement for food and hotel in case of accident outside of the 200km towing range.
- A 6% discount on travel insurance.
- 1 tow at 300km and 3 tows at 200km.
- A $5.00 donation to OSLA's charity of choice for each Corporate Membership purchased.
- $5.00 off regular price
- 13 months of coverage for the price of 12 months
- $20.00 towards renewal next year
HERTZ Rent-a-Car Program
Our Business Account Program offers great low rates and discounts on car rentals worldwide - Frequent travelers can take advantage of fee-waived enrollment in Hertz #1 Gold Club – normally a $60 annual fee. Also receive GOLD Canopy Service.
Scott & Associates Inc - Human Resources Consulting
If you need advice on an employment matter, health and safety, labour/management relations, or business effectiveness, Scott & Associates is offering our members a preferred rate for their consulting services.
Whitten & Lublin Professional Advice Lawyers
OSLA members receive a greatly discounted rate for an initial comprehensive consultation with a lawyer.
GoodLife Fitness Memberships
Save on your membership fee with Goodlife. Your membership is transferrable to any facility in Canada. This special rate also includes family members. If you already have an existing membership with Goodlife you can transfer it to OSLA's group account.
Goodlife Fitness has over 275 facilities throughout Canada.
As an OSLA member, you can enjoy the benefits of:
- the Best strength training equipment
- the Best cardiovascular equipment
- Personal Training (special discounts available for new members)
- Child Minding (additional fees apply)
- Pools and aqua classes(where available)
- Squash (where available)
- Towel services included
- Whirlpools and/or Saunas
- Group Fitness Classes (i.e. BodyPump, BodyFlow, BodyStep, RPM)
- Professionally trained, friendly staff
- Women’s Only Facilities
- Guaranteed results
- A club for beginners and experts
Russell Security Services
Receive discounted rates from a leader in Home and Commercial Security services. Russell Security Services (1990) Inc. is a privately owned and operated, Canadian-based security agency. RSSI offers a full range of security services, Investigations and Background Screening, Incident Management, Security Consulting, Risk Assessments and Contingency Plan development. Through offices in Toronto and Barrie, RSSI supplies skilled, highly motivated and committed security professionals to various levels of municipal, provincial and federal governments, and to the automotive, textile, hospital, education, retail, financial and tourism sectors.
Royal Bank Solutions for OSLA Members
Great news! The OSLA membership benefits package includes RBC Group Advantage™ - a valuable program that can help you save money and reach your financial goals. Offering advice, support, savings, and rewards, the RBC Group Advantage program is designed to help you understand which plan your organization offers.
RBC Group Advantage members get exclusive offers and access to everyday banking products and services. Save money and meet all of your financial needs with market-leading solutions and packages.